Thursday 23 October 2014

CC3C - Challenge 13

Hi all,

What a week, in fact what a fortnight, I was asked to make the wedding invitations for some friends wedding and today I finished them, phew.


So onto the challenge,  Ive had this IndegoBlu Christmas stamp since last year and I just love it, I think it will be on all my cards this year if I ever get round to making them!  I decided it had to go onto the book front as I'm going to try to do some Christmas Tags this year and will need somewhere to put them.  So here it is:

I stamped the sentiment into the panel on the front of the cover and coloured the stag at the top, then decided to colour the fancy panels on the cover too.  I then added some gems to the corners of the panels.

I then die cut some trees and a lamp post, added some snow using a white pen, and attached them to the cover.  Some sons flakes die cut from silver mirri card were also added to the cover.

A selection of ribbons with some festive charms were threaded through the holes in the side of the cover.  I intend to do something with the inside but time has caught up with me so that is a job for another day, perhaps over the Christmas period.

Many thanks again to Linda Ledbetter for continuing to inspire along with the Curiosity Crew  and to the Inspiration Emporium for sponsoring this challenge.

I am now going to lie down in a darkened room with a very large glass of red wine after a very fraught two weeks!

Lyn

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness...I can't believe you had time to participate after having to make all those invites...WOW!!! Way to go and stay so committed to the challenge...we sure appreciate that! LOVE what the front cover says! I have to agree...lol! That moose is too cute as well! Thanks so much for playing in our Worn Cover challenge at CC3Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been busy indeed! So glad you were able to make time for the challenge - the cover looks fab and will surely be a great place to keep all your Christmas tags in order. Thanks for joining us at CC3C!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous work on your worn cover! A great place to store your Christmas tags! Thank you for playing with us at CC3C!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun Christmas binder! I love it, thanks for sharing on CC3C.

    ReplyDelete