Friday 18 July 2014

Just for me!

Hi all

This is a piece that is not for a competition but just for me.  I went to a workshop recently held by Country View Crafts and led by Brenda Brown where we explored these little bottles of wonderfulness.....Dylusions ink sprays.

We learnt various techniques and then did our first art journalling page in a lovely new journal.  I love a new book, don't you, lots of pages to fill.  Well yesterday I decided to go solo and start my own art journal journey!


I also tried out zentangle for the first time on this page.  The sentiment is from the Tim Holtz Stampers Anonymous set 'Good Thoughts' which I stamped onto cream card then cut into single words and edged with a black pro marker.  Not the most detailed page in the world but for a first solo attempt I'm quite happy.

Lyn

No comments:

Post a Comment