Having to think of a design for such a large subject is hard as my brain just goes off on a wander and tries so many ideas that it can come out a bit of a mess, however having reigned in my imagination and stuck to one idea here is what I came up with:
The fields are made using masking tape and tearing it to get a rough edge then inking over the top with various shades of green and yellow. Then add a sun template and use a brayer to give a cool sky. This background has just been used by Barbara Grey, so thanks for the demos on Create and Craft.
I then stamped some branches and grasses in archival ink, oh and a hare! Then using the Tim Holtz garden greens die, I cut the large stem in brown card and then trimmed off the leaves to keep the autumnal feel and mounted them over the top of the scene.
The toadstools are from a ClarityStamps set, I stamped in black ink and embossed with clear embossing powder. They were then coloured with pro markers and the tops covered with Rangers Glossy Accents. I then cut them out and mounted them with silicone glue on top of the scene.
Hope you like it.